Babylon2 Open BETA - Xbox Never Die

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Babylon2 Open BETA
Registrar ou logar para visualizar
Username:
Password:
Please note that passwords are case sensitive.
(Lost your password?)

[-] 4 usuarios agradeceu / agradeceram SPPV pelo post:
  • flopes25, RoniFoca, SafariNES, Spot
Reply Subir
Obrigado SPPV.
Nao seja um sanguessuga...
Se gostou: comente.
Se não Gostou: comente da mesma forma.
Comentários, agradecimentos ou reclamações incentivam nosso trabalho.
[-] 1 usuario agradeceu / agradeceram usuário pelo post:
  • SafariNES
Reply Subir
Pra que serve Huh
Reply Subir
(05-22-2014, 10:10 PM)okhulto Wrote: Pra que serve Huh

It connects to the server for my site which in turn scrapes HQ, Xtras and XBMC. There is no constant connection it only connects and scans the Babylon2 folder when you use the update or download function. With Madmab no longer publicly releasing his emus I figured this was the best way to keep people up to date on the majority of the emus without having to constantly release update packs and give the user the choice of what they want instead of me deciding and having to put out massive downloads. For example if there are 10 new emus but you only care about one of them you can just grab that one. Where as if I did update packs youd be forced to take all ten to get that one41

You dont have to worry, I think my rep over the past 10 years or so that Ive been releasing apps for XBOX, cracks for PC games and windows, patches to run old PC games on new OS, encoders etc I have NEVER released a viral app nor have I ever targeted the public. My penchant for hacking only extends to rich companies like MS and EA. My moto of FREE OR NOT AT ALL is for a reason, Im here to help your average Joe SixPack user, to make things easier and more secure. To remove the worry of you lending your XBOX to a friend and him screwing it up, to give you something you should have from MS or the game devs but they wont give because it would cost them money. I have too much to lose by going douche and releasing something that hurts you as opposed to helping you. If I released a "bad" app Id lose my consulting job for Kamloops Computer, Thompson Rivers University and Id lose my scholarship at TRU. I may know quite a bit about security but using it against a guy like you is beyond the pale for me. Just ask around, the only time I ever even mentioned releasing a nefarious app was to discourage users from paying for Babylon1 at a site that was illegaly selling my work and refused to stop.
Reply Subir
Agora até eu entendi SPPV.
Obrigado man.
Realmente é uma ferramenta bem interessante.
Nao seja um sanguessuga...
Se gostou: comente.
Se não Gostou: comente da mesma forma.
Comentários, agradecimentos ou reclamações incentivam nosso trabalho.
Reply Subir
SPPV é somente baixar e executar?

Como um .exe normal?

ou ele precisa ser gravado em um DVD para rodar no XBOX ?
Reply Subir
Its a PC based app. You download it and install it on your PC then run it. It will give you 3 main choices: XBOX Installer, PC Installer and Extras.

XBOX Installer:
Make a DVD installer (like SLayers or AID)
Make an NTSC USB Gamesave (256MB, 2GB or 4GB) 256 is just a basic installer, 2GB has some emus and ROMs and skins included, 4GB has everything youd get with a DVD installer
Make a PAL USB Gamesave (same as above)

PC Installer:
Make XBOXHDM CDs for hotswap softmodding or HDD upgrading, or for Chip/TSOP HDD upgrading
Make XBOXHDM DVDs for hotswap softmodding or HDD upgrading (includes all the emus and ROMs and skins) or for Chip/TSOP with all emus and ROMs
Make XBOXHDM USBs with same as above

Extras:
Make an MS dash backup for FTP
Make a Softmod for FTP install/update
Make an Emu Installer V3 Lite installer DVD
Emulators for FTP
Clear temp files

There is also hidden functions, typing "tut" (no quotes) brings up the tutorial menu which gives access to video and text/pic tuts. Typing "download" (no quotes) brings up the download menu which gives access to other dashboards, BIOS, Trainers, my other installers (Xtras Installers, the full Emu Installer V3 and V3.1), the latest emus and Ressurection Xtras. Typing "update" (no quotes) scans your Babylon2 folder and compares it to what I have on my server and if its different it will prompt you to download a 2MB exe which will show you whats out of date (emus, mods, program updates etc) and give you a choice of what to download and install it and update the software key in the case of program updates so I can easily tell what version you are running and address any program updates. Unlike porograms like like adobe or java I dont ask for permission, or automatically tell your firewall to allow me. You must initiate any update. If you dont type download or update, Babylon2 will stay the same as the day you got it. I believe in leaving control in the hands of the people.
[-] 1 usuario agradeceu / agradeceram SPPV pelo post:
  • overvanch
Reply Subir
Ferramenta interessante, bom como sei muito pouco de inglês deixarei pra experimentar quando estiver com tempo sobrando pra tentar entender bem como funciona esse programa, mais pelo visto é bom mesmo obrigado pelo esforço do desenvolvedor.
[Image: Spot%20BR.jpg]
"Veja, pode ser que eu lhe machuque um pouco, mais é devido a minha macheza"
Reply Subir
Sorry Spot, my language skills outside of English are pretty poor. I took German in highschool and can at least keep up a basic conversation in it. And my grandparents never learned English so I always talked with them in Russian, but its been like 12 years since Ive spoken Russian. If you have a Porteuguese or other language XML not currently included with UnleashX pass em along and Id be happy to include them so at least the XBOX installers have a wider language support
Reply Subir
(05-29-2014, 05:19 AM)SPPV Wrote: Sorry Spot, my language skills outside of English are pretty poor. I took German in highschool and can at least keep up a basic conversation in it. And my grandparents never learned English so I always talked with them in Russian, but its been like 12 years since Ive spoken Russian. If you have a Porteuguese or other language XML not currently included with UnleashX pass em along and Id be happy to include them so at least the XBOX installers have a wider language support
No problem buddy, I'll use a translator and try to learn how to work with your program and I have to congratulate you because it is a work of master
[Image: Spot%20BR.jpg]
"Veja, pode ser que eu lhe machuque um pouco, mais é devido a minha macheza"
Reply Subir